Daily scheduled trip (Subject to Tide of the Day and Weather Conditions)
This wonderful excursion is suitable for anyone, from those who wish to completely relax to those who want adventure and excitement.
We board the dhow and then set sail towards Bawe Island ; here we will do some snorkeling with a guide to see the stunning array of colored corals and tropical fish of the islands. Then hop back on-board and let us sail you away to a sand bank where brilliant birdlife exists.
A seemingly uninhabited and quiet bank in the ocean suddenly comes to life with millions of birds flying overhead and ghost crabs scurrying across the golden sands. After lunch relax on the sandbank listening to the bird life around you and the hush of waves lapping against the shore.
For the more active discover more underwater life around the sandbank and listen to stories from our crew about sailing the seven seas.
We will slowly sail back to Stone Town after soaking up the sun and return back to the shore by 02:30pm.
• 09:00-Meet at your Hotel in Stone town and walk to the boarding point.
• 09:15 – arrive at the boarding point and guide briefing and head to do snorkeling near Bawe Island for about an hour.
• Hop back on board and sail to the sandbank
• 12:30 – Lunch prepared at the sand bank.
Afterward relax and swim around the sand bank.
• Set sail back to Stone Town
• 14:30 – Arrive back at the boarding point.
|No of people:||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 & More Pax|
|Price per person from Stone Town Hotel US$||115||85||65||60||40|
|Price per person from Beach Hotel US$||135||100||80||75||60|
Note: The above prices are from Stone town hotels, contact us for the prices from any beach hotel.